Spice Solar for Commercial Metal Roofs
Reduce Installation Parts Cost by $0.05/watt – Plus Significant Labor Savings!
Spice Solar with Built-in-Racking makes installing on commercial metal roofs faster and less expensive than ever before. Modules attach directly to the roof using industry standard clamps, adjacent modules snap together in rows and columns, leveling is automatic, and grounding is integrated. With Spice Solar, no more long rails, mid and end clamps, rail splices, panel grounding and purchasing/logistics hassles.
Experience Significant Savings
By eliminating the need to build a rack system, Spice Solar helps commercial installers lower parts costs by over $0.05 per watt. That’s $15k in savings on a 300kW system on parts alone. And, because Spice eliminates time spent installing racking, you benefit from significant reduction in labor costs as well.
Spice Solar Features
- Ideal for sloped commercial metal roofs
- Modules attach directly to roof using industry standard clamps
- Fewer parts and no rails = easy ordering, design and rapid installation
- Faster installation delivers incredible labor savings
- UL 1703 and 2703 compliant
- Designed for high wind and snow locations
- Top Tier Modules – tariff-free, bankable modules from Boviet Solar USA
- Backed by PowerGuard Insurance
- Contiguous grounding – up to 144 modules per lug
- Easily remove modules from the middle of a row
- No special tools required
- Priced to deliver tremendous value for rapid return on investment